Work with Marketing Industry Thought Leaders and Have a Blast at Rock My ImageRock My Image
Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
Marketing InternshipReading Until Dawn Con, LLC
Communications InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Fine Arts / Gallery InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing InternValpak of Atlanta
PAID SPRING/SUMMER Buisness/Marketing InternshipAflac
San Fam HoldingsSan Fam Holdings
Marketing Intern - Cloud ServicesBookmark This
1618 Stanford St
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: April 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCorpinfo’s Cloud Computing Division is growing rapidly underpinned by strong partnerships with the giants of the cloud computing era. The team specializes in taking customers on the journey to successful cloud adoption for their business.
Corpinfo is a leading technology firm providing consulting services, infrastructure solutions, and managed services since 1983. We use our experience to ensure that our clients have the best technical solutions to solve their business challenges and bring value to their organization.
What are we looking for?
This is a unique opportunity for a college student to learn the ins and outs of marketing in the fast-paced cloud technology space this summer. The ideal candidate will be a marketing jack-of-all-trades and go-getter with the desire to learn and make an impact in a rapidly growing organization.
ResponsibilitiesWhat will you be doing?
In 2015, CorpInfo delivered 20 in-person live events, sponsored 2 global conferences, and published regular digital content. In 2016, we are building on this momentum by re-defining our entire marketing messaging and strategy for the rapidly expanding cloud business unit. You will be assisting the marketing team in achieving these goals.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Assist in all aspects of digital content creation, including blogs, emails, social media, press releases, videos, webinars, white papers, and miscellaneous marketing/sales collateral and campaigns
• Assist with planning and attending our customer-facing events
• Assist with planning upcoming trade show participation
• Assist the marketing team with our website redesign
RequirementsDesired Skills and Experience
• Creative genius with outstanding copywriting skills
• Strong communication skills and great attention to detail
• Design (Adobe suite) experience a plus
• Photography experience a plus
• Social media experience a plus
• WordPress and/or coding experience a plus
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
• Proven ability to make things happen and get results
• Enrolled in a four-year accredited university majoring in Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, and/or Public Relations
• 3.25 minimum GPA
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Social Media, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Social Media Blogging
Preferred - Copy Editing, SEO, SEO copywriting, Photographer