IT/Computer Systems InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Communications InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
ERP - Inside Sales Associatesyscon solutions
Intern - Marketing and CommunicationsAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Marketing InternBuh! Gaming
SALES & MARKETING INTERNJetzy
Business Development executiveAdroo Technologies LLC
Marketing InternEZC Pak
Marketing Intern (Digital, social media, web, events)Bookmark This
4500 Eldorado Parkway suite 3200
Posted: August 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTrainUp.com, the web’s largest career training marketplace, is seeking a Marketing Intern. The intern will work with our marketing team on several key marketing initiatives. The Marketing Intern will work 15-20 hours per week at TrainUp.com’s headquarters in McKinney, Texas. The focus of this internship is digital marketing, content management, web advertising and some social media. Interns may be asked to assist with trade shows, golf tournaments, outings and other promotional marketing opportunities.
• Developing marketing collateral materials
• Digital marketing, SEO, wordpress, PPC
• Assist in article/blog editing
• Help create community awareness
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing (or a recent graduate)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Web savvy
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Written & Verbal Communication Abilities
Preferred - WordPress, Image Editing, PPC, Basic HTML