*Advanced Content Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternMs. Saroha
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Brand Marketing InternMaven Clinic
Content Marketing InternshipAntandre
Marketing InternMountain Pacific
Marketing InternCairo Group
Business Development ManagerVirtualdeveloper.com
Creative Marketing InternshipBookmark This
270 W. 38th Street, Floor 2
New York, NY
Posted: July 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSacatelle is a one-of-a-kind company that designs and manufactures very unique and creative tote bags. We specialize in designing bags for companies that aim for powerful and cost-efficient brand exposure.
As a young company we maintain a fun and energetic working environment, which has allowed us to grow exponentially. We are looking for motivated individuals to work directly alongside our creative design team in our NYC office.
The internship provides a major opportunity for growth, as well as future employment within the company. We are selectively recruiting talented and motivated individuals to join the Sacatelle family, and contribute positively to our work culture.
Responsibilities- Reports straight to the Creative Director
- Closely follows trends affecting our industry
- Communicates results to other departments in order to help determine best product offerings
- Constantly search for ways to improve
- Write blog posts, and publish client testimonials
- Monitor social media, and work with team to continue exponential growth
- Collaborate on team presentations and meetings for management.
Requirements- Experience in conducting environmental scans
- Able to collaborate effectively and efficiently with others
- Ability to work with little direction
- Must be very open to constructive criticism
- Ability to think in a creative and unique manner, consistent with company culture
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.