Jr MarketingAlpha Home Pest Control
Lifestyle Brand Editorial / Journalism InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brand Marketing InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brans Public Relations InternSouthern Bohemian
Content Creation InternAtcore Systems
Email Marketing InternAtcore Systems
Marketing InternGranada Theater
Marketing Intern (Fashion Industry)Bookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: September 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMinxNY is a premium fashion accessories brand located in the heart of New York City and is currently seeking creative, professionally-minded interns who are eager to establish a career in marketing.
This internship will provide training and experience in the marketing industry and the chosen candidates will work alongside industry professionals gaining invaluable experience. Tasks will include industry research, content writing, social media content development, blogger outreach among other daily tasks.
This is an unpaid internship, however stipend will be provided for travel expenses.
Responsibilities- Create content for blogs
- Provide support to social media efforts to develop content and target new audiences.
- Assist with promotions and campaigns
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and online potential
- Assist marketing team with day to day tasks that emerge
Requirements- Intend to pursue a career in the marketing industry
- Interest in fashion
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should be able to think outside the box and bring new ideas to the table