- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Marketing Intern for a Startup in Global Education Consulting (Must be Fluent in Chinese)
Marketing InternshipCollege Pro
Marketing InternshipCollege Pro
Marketing InternWaconia Stables
2 Business Development and Marketing Interns needed for startup in New YorkBegin to Heal
Business Development - Client Experience InternGPME Group
Marketing and Communications InternCarcharious Marketing Group
Social Media Marketing for Growing App CompanySurfwrench LLC
Marketing InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Marketing Intern for a Startup in Global Education Consulting (Must be Fluent in Chinese)Bookmark This
Posted: July 01 2015
Company Location: Fairfax, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEdulinx (Edulinx.org) is a company that provides global education opportunities that inspire students to achieve their goals through selective partnerships with world class institutions. The interns will work remotely with the founders of the company to create marketing material and develop marketing vehicles for the company and the company products.
You are a business leader and an entrepreneur taking part in a complete marketing experience as you lead multiple facets of a start up, a product or a projects journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the brand and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you will be exposed to sales, communications, legal, product development, and more. In this role, you'll be involved in a highly competitive market, executing strategies from beginning to end.
You are a talented Strategist who develops materials that will educate and engage our customers, prospects, and partners with fresh, insightful, and compelling content. The content you create will fuel thought leadership, build the credibility and brand awareness, and drive sales.
You have strong written communication skills and an innovative approach to content creation across a variety of media. You will be responsible for researching, creating, writing, managing, and executing a content strategy that grows the brand and ensures content is consistent in quality, tone, and style, and is properly optimized across all marketing channels.
Responsibilities- Lead the development of promotion material, including online material
- Create signage, flyers, brochures, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research processes and procedures related to online and international business.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, creative, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Has website building skills, and some artistic ability.