Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternFresh Clean Group
PAID Marketing / Social Media InternshipDATA PRO BOSTON INC
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing Intern for Addiction/Recovery StartupBookmark This
Posted: July 06 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAddicaid is an award-winning, top-rated addiction wellness platform for consumers, insurers, and employers. We unite latest findings in digital mental health research and an engaging, data-driven platform to help individuals develop the skills they need for a lasting, fulfilling recovery.
We have an opportunity available to work with content creators and regional healthcare providers, increase market visibility, and promote relevant content for different addiction disorders.
Responsibilities- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrate interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-Reach out to potential pilot programs and regional healthcare providers
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must be working to a B.A. in marketing, business management, or communications