Sales & Marketing Support InternEnergy Lighting Services
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Brand Ambassador - Full Time- Entry LevelThrive Events, Inc.
PR/ Marketing InternThrive Events, Inc.
Leadership Development Intern/ Future EntrepreneurAtlas Consulting Group
Entry Level Marketing AssociateMammoth Marketing, Inc.
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full TimeHarper Pierce
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Marketing Intern For Awesome Hammock & Outdoor Gear CompanyBookmark This
Trek Light Gear
1925 33rd St.
Posted: April 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTrek Light Gear is a lifestyle brand with a product line focused around our lightweight hammocks, hammock camping accessories, backpacks and more.
We have been in business in Boulder, CO for over 13 years and have built a strong brand along the way - we've been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, the NY Times, Fox News, Gizmodo and more. Yet we've accomplished all of this as a very small team and now we're looking for the right individuals to help us grow and become part of what we do at the ground level.
Grassroots marketing has always been at the forefront of what we do - with over 18K Facebook fans, 8K on Twitter and an email list of 10K+, we've got a great foundation to build on and need your help taking it to the next level. The ideal candidate has a strong sense of how to nurture our existing community, how to increase engagement and convert our current audience into happy new or repeat customers, and how to help us build relationships with a massive number of new fans and customers.
We're looking for the right person who gets what our brand is about and understands how to best tell our story and get exposure through hands on physical means, social media, our blog, newsletter, and more. We truly believe in helping our interns and employees to grow as much as possible so this is the perfect position for anyone interested in entrepreneurship, small business and not just being a cog in the wheel. This is a two-way street and not just a way to get cheap help - if you can help us be successful you'll have our promise to always do whatever we can to help you grow and achieve your goals. If the fit is ideal there is an extremely open door for an internship to turn into a full time position going forward.
We're located in Boulder, CO and would love to meet you.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Manage and grow a brand ambassador program
- Anything and everything under the sun that helps the Trek Light Gear brand develop and grow
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Your cover letter should be personal and sincere. A position like this involves the ability to communicate with passion - the right person for this job should easily be able to convey that passion and enthusiasm to work for Trek Light Gear in a cover letter.