Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
Social Media InternAlternative Strategies
Copywriting/Marketing InternCPG Agency
Web Design and Development InternBrand Iron
Marketing Intern for Fast Growing Healthcare StartupBookmark This
2700 Cumberland Parkway, Suite 500
Posted: August 31 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEVOQ’s mission is simple: allow doctors to be doctors by making it easier to create and retrieve clinical information from EHRs easily and efficiently. Founded in 2010, EVOQ knows how to make physicians more productive, producing better outcomes for patients, better profitability for healthcare systems, and better quality of life for the physicians and their families.
EVOQ has recently launched blynq. You can learn more about it at http://www.EVOQmd.com. As we address our tremendous marketplace acceptance and demand, we are in need of someone who can help us engage our audience. The Marketing Intern will have a chance to have a lot of autonomy and authority, leveraging what has been learned in school in the real world for a fast-moving company. So, if you're looking for an opportunity to help promote a new tool in a cool, social way, within an industry that is not normally known for such, then this might be a great opportunity for you!
Responsibilities- Create strategies for online engagement with potential customers and investors.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Active Instagrammer, Tweeter, Viner, and Facebooker, but also knows how to use those tools effectively.