Jr MarketingAlpha Home Pest Control
Lifestyle Brand Editorial / Journalism InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brand Marketing InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brans Public Relations InternSouthern Bohemian
Content Creation InternAtcore Systems
Email Marketing InternAtcore Systems
Marketing InternGranada Theater
Marketing Intern for Fast-Growing Company in the Baby IndustryBookmark This
3767 OVERLAND AVE STE 106 LOS ANGELES, CA 90034
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: June 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTot Squad is a dynamic and fast growing start-up in the baby product/service industry, looking for a part-time marketing intern who is interested in entrepreneurship and the opportunity to help take our company to the next level, nationally. You can find out more about who we are and what we do at www.thetotsquad.com.
Originally founded in 2010 as CleanBeeBaby in Los Angeles, Tot Squad was awarded “Startup of the Year” by Social Finance, Inc. (SoFi), a leader in peer-to-peer lending and a winner of the global “Young Entrepreneurs in Franchising” competition hosted by the International Franchise Association. We have been featured on MSNBC’s “Your Business” segment, YouTube’s “American Express New Rules for Business”, and in national publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Forbes and Bloomberg BusinessWeek as an innovator to watch.
Responsibilities- Serve as a Brand Ambassador for major industry and community events to raise awareness of services, promotions, etc., meet and greet customers
- Assist with consumer email marketing campaign development by coordinating with field managers to collect content, locating and incorporating supporting graphic images
- Assist management of social media presence by developing content ideas, researching industry/community news and events, and writing posts
- Assist with monthly/quarterly newsletter development for investors, retailer partners, stakeholders, etc.
- Manipulate graphic images for newsletters and social media; Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator or InDesign experience a big plus
- Research affiliate marketing and brand partnership opportunities
- Assume various projects based on interest and needs of the business
Requirements- Some previous internship(s) or professional experience a must; academic focus in Marketing, Public Relations, Business, Sales or Advertising is ideal
- Detail oriented and organized, but also able to multi-task and juggle projects
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to work across a variety of departments and stakeholders
- Hardworking and reliable; wiling to help out on whatever tasks need to be accomplished
- Graphic design experience a plus
- Language Requirements: Must speak English and be authorized to work in US