Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Internet MarketingGFCIB and Advisers, LLC
Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
*Advanced Content Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternMs. Saroha
Marketing Intern for Full-Time PositionBookmark This
Executive Marketing Media
44 Billings Rd, Suite A
Posted: September 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a young marketing guru to join our Massachusetts team!
Here, you'll have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the lives of our employees and customers by turning your experience, creativity and innovative ideas into reality every day. You'll build genuine and positive connections with prospective clients while marketing and promoting some of the largest corporations in the field of finance, telecom, energy and retail.
Skills & Experience:
• Sales experience preferred but not required, marketing and social media experience a plus
• Must be able to work weekends
• Computer skills (Internet and MS Office)
• Passionate and enthusiastic about making a positive impact on people
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Able to meet all physical requirements with or without a reasonable accommodation
• Must have a student mentality and demonstrates independent decision-making, responsibility and reliability
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Sales, Promotion Planning, Communication, Public Relations, Advertising, Hospitality, Charity Events, Social Media, Integrity
Preferred - Social Communication, Communication Skills, Bilingual, Public Speaking, Presentation, Coachable, Self Management, Self Motivated, Reliability