Social Media & Programming InternPark Silly Sunday Market
Influencer Marketing InternScentbird/ Deck of Scarlet
Marketing InternBarton & Gray Mariners Club
Summer Marketing Internship - Simplified ChineseTUN.com
Social Media Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Summer Marketing Internship - Fluent in GermanTUN.com
Summer Marketing Internship - Fluent in SpanishTUN.com
Event Coordinator - Full TimeProspect Solutions
MARKETING INTERN FOR HOME FURNISHING PRODUCTS 060515Bookmark This
Posted: May 06 2015
Company Location: Orange, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 25 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an India Based Company, established in 1982, looking to market (independently) our products. Though our company has indirectly supplied home furnishings to Big Brands like, Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, Cost Plus - world market, Target,& Sundance, only to name a few, now we want to tap the retail stores directly, through our own Marketing Team.
We need interns to market our exclusive range of Carpets, Rugs & Printed Tableware, to retail outlets, through out USA. We will provide all the marketing tools and online training of our products.
As a Marketing Team member your responsibility is to meet potential Retail Store owners/Sourcing Managers, give our introduction, show our range of products, and book orders.
The future plan is to nurture a Resident Marketing Team, who will be reporting directly to the USA Corporate Office(Proposed).
We will pay the Team 10% of all the orders booked, in US Dollars.
Responsibilities- Create email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess any kind of experience in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Textile Industry, International Students, Designers
Preferred - International Students