Marketing Intern for Law FirmBookmark This
Law Office of Laura Talamantes
Posted: December 08 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am a sole practitioner and my firm provides knowledgeable immigration counsel to businesses and families in Chula Vista, throughout San Diego County and the United States. With a diverse legal background which includes working with a non-profit organization which provides low-bono and pro-bono representation for families regarding their immigration needs, and I serve as manager of a law firm, with a wide array of immigration matters including all aspects of family and business immigration based cases. I provide high quality representation to clients throughout the United States and abroad.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist to promote company and increase attendance for seminars.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on presentations for potential clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.