Marketing & Social Media InternshipUplift charity
Social Media InternAlternative Strategies
Marketing/Multimedia InternLifeOrganics, Inc.
Marketing Intern, Samantha Sleeper BridalSamantha Sleeper Atelier
Dell Campus Ambassador - Norman, OKMosaic Sales Solutions
Dell Campus Ambassador - Lincoln, NEMosaic Sales Solutions
Dell Campus Ambassador - Columbia, MOMosaic Sales Solutions
Dell Campus Ambassador - Twin Cities, MNMosaic Sales Solutions
Marketing Intern for Metal Sculpture BusinessBookmark This
Metal Some Art
1115 E. Main St. Suite 368
Posted: June 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a business partnership of metal fabricators that specialize in sculpture and metal etching. Our business straddles the line between artist and manufacturer: craftsmen. We started our business three years ago and have seen it grow in leaps and bounds and now we are looking for an extra set of hands to help us with marketing, administration, and accounting; the skeletal system of any good business. This is an excellent opportunity to work directly with successful business owners and makers and to get some real life experience with the practical workings of a small and approachable company.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.