Product Marketing & Social Media ManagerMoodMe
Marketing InternNoSeeUm No More
Entry Level Marketing & Advertising PositionsImperial Solutions, Inc
Social MediaThrill of the Hunt
Brand Ambassador / Marketing Intern - Ohio State UniversityThundergrad
4 EVER Miami BRAND AMBASSADORManager
Drink Philly Social Media InternshipDrink Philly
Marketing Assistant Intern PositionTrvl Porter
Marketing Intern for Metal Sculpture BusinessBookmark This
Metal Some Art
1115 E. Main St. Suite 368
Posted: June 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a business partnership of metal fabricators that specialize in sculpture and metal etching. Our business straddles the line between artist and manufacturer: craftsmen. We started our business three years ago and have seen it grow in leaps and bounds and now we are looking for an extra set of hands to help us with marketing, administration, and accounting; the skeletal system of any good business. This is an excellent opportunity to work directly with successful business owners and makers and to get some real life experience with the practical workings of a small and approachable company.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.