- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Marketing Intern for Mobile App start-up from Harvard Business School Alum
Account InternTheory House
Marketing InternBrainstormers LLC
Marketing Intern Needed For Economic Development Consulting CompanyGoman+York
Marketing InternPage & Pedersen, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing & Advertising PositionsImperial Solutions, Inc
Destination Music Festival Marketing InternEnvision Festival
Paid Digital Marketing Intern - GrowthGood&Co
Digital Social Media InternDynamic Search
Marketing Intern for Mobile App start-up from Harvard Business School AlumBookmark This
Posted: January 08 2016
Company Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCardBlanc is a virtual debit card for the smartphone. It is a new payment platform for mobile shopping targeting the fastest growing smartphone demographic-- ages 16-30. After downloading the app, receiving a unique card number and loading the card with funds, users can earn points for every mobile purchase. One-click shopping that is social and easy to use.
Responsibilities• Social Media–managing, writing and posting social media content for our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages.
• Identifying key influencers (Press and Social Media)
• Creating an online presence through forums and blogs
• Building a robust media list
• Researching Gen Y shopping habits
• Building a grassroots strategy to target high school and college students