Marketing and Graphic Design Internship with Girls on the Run InternationalGirls on the Run International
Growing Counseling Practice Seeks Marketing InternFinding Your Identity LLC
Social Media InternMr. Cory's Cookies
Personal Assistant / PR AssistantThe Septimius Group LLC
Global Digital Beauty Community is looking for WINTER and SPRING Interns! (Encino, CA)Bangstyle
Search Engine Optimization Specialist InternshipCreative Visual Productions
SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Marketing Team / Social Media Team Intern for Music WebsiteBookmark This
Posted: February 05 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRed Roll, a music news and photography website based out of Chicago, is looking for a marketing intern to manage promotion and bringing new targeted visitors to our website.
*MUST BE LOCATED IN MIDWEST*
"Unpaid" however we have paid benefits, such as free tickets to concerts, occasional payment if work is extraordinary, and others.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Engage targeted users on social media.
- Find new outlets to improve web presence of Red Roll
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing via social media and the internet.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.