Marketing/Communications InternBounce Children's Foundation
Marketing Intern for RFD-TVRFD-TV
Content Marketing InternshipCNG Digital Marketing
Social Media Marketing InternCNG Digital Marketing
LOOKING TO GROW WITH A BUSINESS!?!?!?!Florida Business Consulting
CUSTOMER SERVICE IMMEDIATE HIREFlorida Business Consulting
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing ( Immediate Openings )Florida Business Consulting
Marketing Intern for new StartUpBookmark This
COT Industries LLC
PO Box 2390
Posted: February 03 2016
DescriptionOur company is a new lifestyle brand company. Our mission is to showcase all of the hidden jewels and beautiful things that come out of Africa. We are in the very very beginning stages and need assistance with some tasks to get things off the ground. To be very specific, this is a business idea I have thought about for a long time and have finally decided to launch it. I am the owner and only employee so far ;)
I need a high energy, ultra creative, passionate intern to join the team!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Adept with Social Media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
- Possess skills to create marketing materials through graphic design.
- Able to create content and assist with marketing strategies.