Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Fine Arts / Gallery InternITT Technical Institute-Houston North
Fine Arts / Gallery InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Startup InternFind Yourself
Healthcare Marketing and Business Development InternOrthoNOW Aventura
Brand AmbassadorShelf Cosmetics
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Marketing Intern for Non-Alcoholic Adult Beverages CompanyBookmark This
Nzinga Knight NY
Posted: June 26 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNzinga Knight: Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel is a non-alcoholic beverages company based in Brooklyn, New York. We create non-alcoholic adult beverages. Our first beverage, Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel is quickly catching the markets attention and is currently being shipped throughout the US, with increased distribution at restaurants, bars and grocery stores. As a marketing intern you'll have the opportunity to work closely with the founder on marketing campaigns and related projects.
Travel and lunch expenses will be covered
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors or Marketing Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, creative, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Take initiative