Marketing Intern for Pop Culture BlogBookmark This
A New Media Company
Posted: January 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're a blog covering fashion, music, social media & technology, art, and everything pop culture!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Work with Editor and writers to develop marketing strategies
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Experience developing marketing strategies including social media and search
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.