Website image and content workZiberty Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InternJulia Franzosa INC
Marketing InternErupt Marketing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Marketing Intern for Real Estate CompanyBookmark This
Keller Williams Southwest
1650 Hwy 6, Ste 350
Sugar Land, TX
Posted: October 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFrequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams Realty is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. The Keller Williams Sugar Land market center features a state-of-the-art real estate training room, majestic office space, and friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter.
With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Sugar Land is a hot spot for agents looking to grow their real estate careers rapidly and organically.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Marketing
Preferred - WordPress, Social Media Management