Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Brand ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Account ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Talent Acquisition and Retention InternshipStratagem.io
Pinterest MarketerSpice Pharm
Paid & unpaid marketing & events Intern for Startup Accelerator in Santa Monica (Innovation Factory)Expert DOJO
Customer Loyalty AssociateSpice Pharm
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNCriterion.B
Marketing Intern for Real Estate CompanyBookmark This
Keller Williams Southwest
1650 Hwy 6, Ste 350
Sugar Land, TX
Posted: October 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFrequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams Realty is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. The Keller Williams Sugar Land market center features a state-of-the-art real estate training room, majestic office space, and friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter.
With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Sugar Land is a hot spot for agents looking to grow their real estate careers rapidly and organically.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Marketing
Preferred - WordPress, Social Media Management