Marketing AnalystLinda Lesater & Co Services
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full Time / Immediate HireCobalt Executives, Inc.
Marketing AssistantThrive Events, Inc.
SEO Marketing & Social Media GuruEtching-It.com
Social Media Marketing InternCreatively Digital Marketing
Social Media InternStartup Pros LLC
Marketing Intern for Real Estate Investment CompanyBookmark This
Summit Home Buyers, LLC
9800 nw 2 ave
Posted: March 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout the Opportunity
Are you an enthusiastic "A Player" seeking an opportunity to grow and spread your wings? Are you passionate about Real Estate Investing? Are you passionate about personal development and professional growth? Are you a team player looking to be led to the next level? Do you have goals for your personal and professional life? Are you hungry and driven? Do you do everything to the very best of your capabilities? Are you an "over achiever"? If so read on, you have found your home. . .
Our Vision for this person is that they run the Marketing Division of the Company. We are looking for people who are Hungry, Driven and Curios and want to Grow and Become the best they can be.
What Are The Functions You're Responsible For?
Responsible for Implementation and tracking of the Marketing Plan resulting in consistent quality leads while maximizing the Return on Investment for marketing dollars.
Handle all the social Media accounts for the business including the company website, landing pages as well as creation and maintenance of the you tube and facebook business pages.
Obtain Lists to Do Direct Mail and Scrub the lists and check the lists for Accuracy
And sent out Direct Mail
Analyze Leads that Come in From Direct Mail
Support the Acquisitions Manager in Buying Properties at a Discount
Improve and Create systems and operating procedures for all the implementation of the marketing, automating as much of it as possible.
Consistently create and test new lists/new marketing pieces and Research, create and explore new marketing Strategies.
Continuously refine and Analyze who is our customer? Why are they calling? What must our business be in the mind of the consumer for them to choose us over everyone else? What are the key frustrations of our clients? Must become the expert at our client’s perceived problem and understand the problem better than they do.
Gather, Analyze and Improve current marketing metrics with the objective of Continuous Improvement. How is the pipeline looking? As well as the profit per deal, is it where we need it to be? If not how do we adjust the marketing so we get what we want? What is my cost per client and profitability per client? What are my ROI’s per campaign? How many mailing pieces on average does it take to close a deal overall and per campaign? What number of mailing pieces on average does it take to close a deal overall and per campaign?
Use and Improve the System to make sure we are tracking all the needed inputs for marketing analysis.
Your most important ASSET will be a no-excuses attitude for getting projects and tasks completed effectively and efficiently, along with an infinite passion for personal growth and learning. Your ability to take ownership and responsibility for your department and PROACTIVELY ADD VALUE and achieve results will make you the ideal candidate for the role.
ResponsibilitiesIf you are pumped about the opportunity:
Step #1: Go to http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php, enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number, & Gender in the Blue "Get Started Now" box, and complete the 15 minute Personal Strengths Profile. It’s FREE!
Once you are done, save the 2 PDFs, as you will need to email them in the next step...
Step #2: What was the last book you read and what did you learn from it?
- Send an email with your book response to email@example.com
- Attach the 2 PDFs from the Tony Robbins Disc Profile
- Attach your Resume as well
If you do not follow the instructions and submit all documents you will be automatically rejected.
- Experience with Excel a MUST
- Social Media &Tech Savvy (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Website Maintenance, SEO/PPC)
- Must have a valid Florida driver's license, an acceptable driving record, proof of automobile insurance and a dependable vehicle;
- Must be proficient with Mac And Microsoft Office 2013; Especially Excel.
- Must love to leverage technology for maximum effectiveness & tech savvy;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.;
- Must have excellent time management skills;
- Must pass background check and drug test;
- Excellent past and personal references;
-Experience with Real Estate is a huge bonus;
- Detail oriented, super organized and flexible, smart and quick learner, handles stress well and loves to perform in a fast paced and structured environment;
- Loves Systems and Following directions. Very Calculated, Methodical and consistent;
- Resourceful, "Can Do Attitude", Love to Learn and Grow, Passionate about Real Estate;
-Persistent, self-motivated Team Player with a Super Strong Work Ethic
- Loves to Follow through and see projects and tasks through to completion;
- Excellent character, high standards of accountability and follow through, able to take direction and to work independently and keep agreements and have pro-active communication if a new agreement is needed;
- Must be respectful of EVERYONE and be polite to Partners, Residents and Vendors --- We will not allow anyone to tarnish our brand and our image;
-Is dependable (I'm talking about VERY dependable...-We'd prefer if you were that person in grade school that got the award when moving on to middle school for perfect attendance in every grade...very reliable;
-Is cool and relaxed, but always pushing to get things done. It's important that you like to take responsibility, and your main focus is always delivering results;
-Commitment to continuous personal growth and eager to learn more about Real Estate Investment; Passionate about Real Estate.
-Desire to thrive in a Drama-Free Pro active Team Environment.
A FINAL STEP BEFORE JOB OFFER IS ASKING CANDIDATES TO ARRANGE PERSONAL REFERENCE CALLS WITH FORMER BOSSES.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL OUR OFFICE, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM OUR LIST OF POTENTIAL HIRES. Please follow the steps below.
SkillsRequired - Excel, Custom Facebook Pages
Preferred - Blog Marketing