LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing InternBlue Square Concepts
Marketing Intern11th street cafe
Marketing Intern for RFD-TVBookmark This
49 Music Square West
Posted: August 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRural Media Group is looking for qualified interns to join our marketing/events team. The marketing department produces content for our family of brands. We are looking for interns who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns, as well as event development and execution. Rural Media Group, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of multimedia content dedicated to the rural and Western lifestyle. Reconnecting city with country, RMG is the parent company of RFD-TV, RURAL RADIO, FamilyNet, RFD-TV The Magazine, and RFD-TV The Theatre. RMG networks (RFD-TV, RURAL TV, FamilyNet, and RURAL RADIO) are distributed to more than 100-million homes worldwide.
Candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
-Application here: http://www.rfdtv.com/story/29362782/internship-marketing-events
-Education Status (please indicate year):
-School Credit (please indicate if the internship will be utilized for credit or for professional development only)
ResponsibilitiesAssist in the development, planning, organization, and execution of events
• Assist in the creation of signage, mock-ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in development of social media marketing to promote programs and news
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Production of digital stories regarding current Rural News and RFD-TV programming
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
• Maybe required to work some weekends
• Some travel may occur
RequirementsSkill Requirements, Experience & Education:
• Rural Media Group is looking for an undergraduate student in the Nashville area who is majoring or has a degree in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
• Majors: Marketing, Events, Sales, Advertising, News Production
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights, holidays and weekends if needed.
• On-site attendance is required of this position.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays, as needed.
• Self-motivated team player, able to set priorities and manage to deadlines.
If you meet the minimum requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com.