Marketing InternshipThe Lifton Institute of Media Arts and Sciences
Hands On Intenship at Sociail Media AgencybSocial Strategy
COLLEGE GRADS & INTERNS- Marketing & Advertising PositionsExcel Management
College Tuition Benefit CoordinatorEmployer Assurance Solutions (EAS)
Marketing & Sales InternKSA Marketing & Partnershipis
Short-Term Marketing InternThe Computer Support People, LLC
Human Resource/Marketing/Sales/Advertising InternSky Incorporated
Marketing Intern for Startup Food Brand!Bookmark This
13327 Beach Ave., 2nd Floor
Marina del Rey, CA
Posted: July 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTarte Foods is a lifestyle food brand based in Marina Del Rey, CA. We are growing fast and looking for a rockstar Marketing Intern to join our team!
We are seeking a passionate and energetic team player who can take on several areas of our marketing efforts. Some of the projects you will be working on include content curation, social media engagement (fostering our brand’s relationships with its fans and partners on Instagram, Facebook, etc.), and executing social media campaigns. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO and Marketing Director to learn high-level marketing strategy. You will be included in strategy conversations to learn how marketing programs are conceived and executed. Previous experience in a marketing environment is not required – just an interest and passion to learn!
ResponsibilitiesDuring this internship, you will be working on:
1. Social Media engagement – develop connections and foster relationships between Tarte and various brands/influencers via Instagram and Facebook.
2. Content Curation – discovering content to utilize on Tarte’s social media accounts.
3. Influencer outreach – reaching out to influencers to engage them in partnerships.
4. Campaign execution – executing various social media campaigns aimed to increase brand awareness and engagement.
1. Passion and desire to learn about marketing!
2. Intimate knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
3. Positive and energetic team player!
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Works well independently and as a team
6. GPA of at least 3.0 or higher
SkillsRequired - English, Oral & Written Communication Skills, Energetic team player
Preferred - Social Media, Creative Branding, Marketing Communications