Strategic Programs InternshipMeltwater Group
Real Estate SaaS in Santa Monica | Marketing, Analytics, SupportWIKIREALTY
Marketing & Development InternNew York Interview Coaching
Fitness and Marketing InternProject Big Brand
MarketingArmstrong World Industries
Marketing Intern - Beauty & Fragrance IndustryBeauty Encounter
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Sales & Marketing CoordinatorMotiv8 Performance Products
Marketing Intern For Tech Startup in NYBookmark This
My Town Inc.
Posted: August 29 2015
Company Location: Secaucus, NJ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInjecting technology into antiquated sectors and answering a growing demand is the very approach that My Town Delivery (“MTD”) is positioning itself to take. MTD aims to create an online marketplace based on the solicitation, receipt, processing and promotion of local orders. MTD seeks to establish itself as a centralized online commodities platform between local merchants and patrons of a specified geographic location. The primary functionality focus of our app is to seamlessly facilitate group ordering for organizations such as offices, college's and amongst individuals looking to place an order for a group of people.
- Merchant outreach
- Social Media Marketing
- Brand Identity / Building
- Email Marketing
- Researching / Writing
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- Experience with and knowledge of social media marketing tactics
- Ability to communicate well in a professional manor with small business owners
- Some knowledge of Photoshop
- Responsible, accountable attitude
Hours Required Per Week:
- You're expected to work 10-15 hours / week remotely on a flexible schedule
- This is 3-6 month internship with the opportunity to apply for full-time employment thereafter.
Internship is experience only but high quality work / results will be rewarded.
TO APPLY: EMAIL ARIEL@MYTOWNDELIVERY.COM
- Include credentials and cover letter explaining what you would ideally like to gain experience in, and mention any notable skills / experience that directly apply to the position.
For more information, visit us at mytowndelivery.com