Digital Marketing & Social Media InternDrive Rite Academy
Technically Media Digital Marketing InternTechnicallyMedia
Social Media Internshipdeshawndmanagement
Marketing and Public Relations InternshipMaya Romanoff
Marketing Generalist InternN&C, Inc
Marketing InternThe Grossman Law Firm APC
Marketing Intern for the Tattoo IndustryBookmark This
Find Me Ink
Posted: September 20 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFind me ink is a software company that connects customers to tattoo artists We provide web based services for artists and parlors to showcase their art and make it more searchable. We then provide a search engine for customers to search through art and get matched to an artist.
We went live in November intended to test in Chicago, however, we’ve had the entire world use our site for tattoo services. In fact, customers from Italy, Canada and Mexico have flown to Chicago to get a tattoo from artists from our site. Again, our site was intended for Chicago so now we are building out the platform to scale out country-wide.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to show their talents throughout the workplace.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.