Publisher's AssistantSRM Graphics and Printing
Marketing InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Social Media InternSuaveCo
Marketing InternThe Ecomm Dude
Business Communications Coordinator-Entry LevelImperial Solutions, Inc
Content Creator InternColure Media
Black economic empowerment organization - Marketing InternLet's Buy Black 365
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
715 J Street Suite 303
San Diego, CA
Posted: June 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a professional, full-service design and marketing firm with a focus on building high-end websites. Our clients range from small and medium sized businesses to world-recognized international brands.
We are regularly looking to bring on paid interns to work in our Marketing Department. As an intern, you will learn to work in a team environment on all aspects of campaign setup, management and reporting for our marketing clients.
Our ideal candidate will work alongside and be mentored by one of our professional team members. This individual must be a self-starter who is also able to work independently AND as a part of a team.
Necessary skills to include:
• Comfortable with Online Marketing Accounts (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Marketing)
• An eye for elegantly clean, simple and purposeful design
• A basic understanding of WordPress and/or similar systems
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently
• Attentiveness to detail/accuracy
• Positive attitude and willingness to pitch in where needed
We are offering a paid internship position. Depending on performance, the right candidate will have the opportunity to continue as a full time employee at the conclusion of the internship.
We do not offer the following:
• Relocation assistance
• Work visas
Please submit your resume, an introductory paragraph describing why we should consider you for this opportunity, and links to any Social Media accounts you currently manage.
Responsibilities- Setup of Google Adwords/Analytics, Bing Ads and Facebook Advertising accounts
- Daily reporting on Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Facebook Advertising accounts
- Management of Social Media accounts for both Firm and Clients
- Tracking time for every single task for billing reasons
Requirements- Knowledge of Google Adwords/Analytics, Bing Ads and Facebook Advertising
- Experience in Social Media Management
- Knowledge of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism