Marketing Maven in Training NeededEvent Industry Marketing by BeatCreative
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Digital SEO Marketing InternGofind
Influencer Marketing InternScentbird/ Deck of Scarlet
Fashion Marketing Intern at GoFind.AIGofind
Marketing InternBackattack Snacks
Marketing Communications InternAltfest Personal Wealth Management
Marketing InternBookmark This
3250 NE 1st Ave, Suite 305
Posted: January 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you have a passion for Marketing and a desire to learn how PR strategies are implemented on the grassroots level? Do you have a genuine interest in working for a start-up company that needs your hard work and dedication to help it grow? We might have the perfect position for you.
ELLA PARADIS is looking for a Marketing and PR Intern, responsible for assisting our Content Creator and Marketing Manager with ongoing Marketing, PR and Social Media outreach strategies in an effort to raise awareness for the launch of our rapidly-growing company. This is a paid internship with the potential to be hired as a full-time employee, depending on performance.
ELLA PARADIS is a Miami-based Lifestyle e-retailer, specializing in the love life enrichment of women, men, and couples. Founded in 2015, we are currently in the launch stage of our platform, with the goal of becoming one of the most recognizable new brands in the industry. We have the need to expand our team at this time, and we are looking to hire a talented, dedicated individual to fill an open internship to assist our Marketing Manager.
ResponsibilitiesRESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Light networking and introductory PR activities
- Assist with image and graphic selection for the website
- Assist with writing content and/or product descriptions
- Using adept attention to detail, enter pertinent information for products offered in e-commerce retail form
- Post for all company social media accounts as necessary, tracking posts and engagement results
- Assist with photo shoots and video shoots as needed
- Using personal ambition and drive to self-motivate, shaping and building a company from the ground up using strategic and implemented techniques
- Highly organized and self-motivated, able to take direction and work independently on projects assigned
- Must be a go-getter with ability to see where improvements can be made and offer ideas to implement them
- Some knowledge in SEO and blog-writing is helpful but not required
- Native or fluent English speaker is a must; Spanish is helpful, but not a must
SkillsRequired - Data Entry, Phone Etiquette, Social Media Communications, Blog Marketing, Brand Communication, Answering Telephones, American English, Email Etiquette, Email Campaigning, Microsoft Office Applications
Preferred - Blogging, YouTube, SEO copywriting, Bilingual-English/Spanish, Social Media Blogging, E-commerce SEO, Internet Video Production