Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Thaddeus Foundation
133 E Bonita Ave.
San Dimas, CA
Posted: September 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJob Description: The position will assist with marketing and social media activities as well as researching potential clients, market activity and analyzing data.
• Hours of operation are 10:00 am through 6:00 pm M-F and one Saturday per month
• Must be available to work up to 30-40 hours per week during the summer (June – September)
• Must be available to work up to 15-20 hours per week during the academic year
• Flexible Hours
• Receive direct supervision from the Marketing Director
• Participate in professional training offered to all employees
• Engage in employee events such as the company Christmas party, monthly staff luncheon, etc.
• Build resume and explore career options
• Apply skills and knowledge to the workplace
• Flexible scheduling to allow for finals and changes in class schedule
• Upon completion of internship, will be provided with letter of recommendation
• Perform a variety of general administrative tasks
• Creating new profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
• Uploading videos, photo albums, etc.
• Finding users to follow/friend/like our business
• Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
• Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business and report findings to the team
• Replying to comments, messages, etc.
• Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions
• Ability create and upload Twitter & YouTube backgrounds, and minor video editing skills are a plus
• Experience in social media and marketing
• Possess strong personal integrity and ethical principles
• Proficient computer skills and use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient with use of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
• Expertise in using internet for research
• Ability to gather and analyze data
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization, problem-solving and time management skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with others and independently
• Is responsible and self-motivated
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task