Marketing Communications InternshipProject C.U.R.E.
Sales and Marketing AssistantHuman Elements Consulting
English/Italian Internet Marketing Social media manager - International life coaching companyYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Marketing Chicks
Posted: July 23 2015
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Marketing Chicks is a Organic Marketing Company with simple values
The Marketing chicks is a select group of insanely creative brain with one goal in mind, to organically grow your brand
To innovate, Cultivate, and organically grow your brand
Transform the marketing industry by empowering individuals through Education ,Employment,Small Business Development,Community Involvement
Our Values serves as a roadmap to the overall goal of passing the branding baton through Leadership, Loyalty, and Accountably
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.