Jr MarketingAlpha Home Pest Control
Lifestyle Brand Editorial / Journalism InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brand Marketing InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brans Public Relations InternSouthern Bohemian
Content Creation InternAtcore Systems
Email Marketing InternAtcore Systems
Marketing InternGranada Theater
Marketing InternBookmark This
7 World Trade Center
New York, NY
Posted: June 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Marketing Intern with assist creative brainstorming for multiple financial products including FXDD and FXDD Global. They will create and publish content through multi-marketing channels including: Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube; along with assisting FXDD’s associates with presentation preparations and content creation for competitive matrices.
Responsibilities• Conceptualize and implement marketing campaigns through online and offline marketing channels.
• Provide necessary coordination for weekly, monthly and periodic sales and marketing operations.
• Suggest daily social post to be displayed through multiple social channels
• Assist in the organization of a multimillion dollar global marketing budget.
• Attend weekly meetings with creative and advertising agencies.
• Collaborate with Wall Street and Advertising executives on business agendas.
• Manage the production of marketing collateral.
• Maintain the organization of marketing materials.
• Compile excel documents of web, email and promotional copy for translations.
• Update account forms using inDesign.
• Suggest changes to maintain brand identity.
• Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
• Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
• Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
• Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements• Pursuant or completion of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred.
• Proficiency is Microsoft Excel.
• Hands on proficiency with InDesign and Photoshop strongly preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to self-motivate, work well alone and as part of a team.
• Proven ability in successfully running multiple projects.
• Strong interest in technology, entrepreneurship.
• Strong project management and follow-up skills.