Summer / Fall Public Relations and Social Media Marketing Internship @ PR AgencyDreams Animation
Marketing InternSynergy Management
Marketing InternshipAction Together Network
Social Media Marketing InternTrovisto Security
Marketing InternshipCreative House Marketing
Real Estate Broker Social Media Marketing AssistantColdwell Banker
Marketing Management Intern with graphic design/video editing experience.Aloha Outdoors
Legal Marketing Extern WantedSorrentino Legal
Marketing InternBookmark This
7 World Trade Center
New York, NY
Posted: June 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Marketing Intern with assist creative brainstorming for multiple financial products including FXDD and FXDD Global. They will create and publish content through multi-marketing channels including: Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube; along with assisting FXDD’s associates with presentation preparations and content creation for competitive matrices.
Responsibilities• Conceptualize and implement marketing campaigns through online and offline marketing channels.
• Provide necessary coordination for weekly, monthly and periodic sales and marketing operations.
• Suggest daily social post to be displayed through multiple social channels
• Assist in the organization of a multimillion dollar global marketing budget.
• Attend weekly meetings with creative and advertising agencies.
• Collaborate with Wall Street and Advertising executives on business agendas.
• Manage the production of marketing collateral.
• Maintain the organization of marketing materials.
• Compile excel documents of web, email and promotional copy for translations.
• Update account forms using inDesign.
• Suggest changes to maintain brand identity.
• Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
• Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
• Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
• Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements• Pursuant or completion of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred.
• Proficiency is Microsoft Excel.
• Hands on proficiency with InDesign and Photoshop strongly preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to self-motivate, work well alone and as part of a team.
• Proven ability in successfully running multiple projects.
• Strong interest in technology, entrepreneurship.
• Strong project management and follow-up skills.