Social Media & Community Management InternModelsMT
Business Development / Sales InternModelsMT
Marketing Intern at EDM BangersEDM Bangers
Marketing Intern (San Franscisco)Hung Phat USA
Spring Marketing/PR InternUrbanEdge Publishing
Join a New Fashion Brand When It StartsLumi America inc.
New Mobile App AmbassadorKamcord
Social Media/Marketing InternWhirlWind Creative
Marketing internBookmark This
48 W 37th Street 8th floor
New York, NY
Posted: May 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAllure eyewear is currently seeking a marketing intern to work with the marketing department on a variety of needs from product packaging to marketing campaigns, to sales presentations to photoshoots. These needs will directly support our sales and product development teams as well as the marketing team.
ResponsibilitiesThe selected candidate will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Marketing Team with various needs from partnership, press and social media marketing initiatives.
• Assist in the creation of marketing and social media campaigns.
• Assist and support marketing team with research, gathering data for a variety of marketing and advertising initiatives.
• Assist and maintain web, and social media analytics and reports on a weekly basis (e.g. page views, followers, engagement); work with team to prepare reports of activity and growth.
• Engaging with marketing team on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new campaigns
• Maintain marketing and press files
Requirements• Self-starter and proactive problem solver
• Interested in fashion industry and current market trends
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Social Media platforms
• Proficiency in Google Analytics is a plus
• Previous marketing experience is a plus
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator is a plus
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team