Graphic Design Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Social Media, Marketing, PR and Event Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Fashion Internship: KAT+PORTO Seeks Campus Brand AmbassadorsKAT+PORTO
Marketing Intern - Fall/WinterEvergage
Social Media Marketing InternSuperfit
Learn from an entrepreneur with over 18 years of eCommerce industry experienceSim1ems
Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Personal Assistant Intern NeededVIRTUALFIT Creative Consulting
Marketing InternBookmark This
135 Broad Street
Posted: August 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYWCA Hartford Region is looking for a college student who is interested in learning more about the field of non-profit marketing. This position is responsible for assisting the marketing manager in a number of key areas in YWCA’s strategic marketing plan.
Responsibilities• Assist in testing new website before and after launch
• Organize marketing materials and suggest ideas for new promotions
• Take photos and video at YWCA events and programs
• Review new branding from YWCA USA and help develop a strategy to incorporate new branding into YWCA Hartford Region’s marketing plan
• Document YWCA Hartford Region’s marketing standard guidelines to create consistency (across all programs and with all staff members)
• Working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., Marketing/Communications, Journalism or Public Relations)
• Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel). Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop highly desired.
• An effective communicator, both written and oral
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with community contacts and staff
• Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Enthusiasm for the mission of YWCA Hartford Region