Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Northeastern University)Gawkus
Social Media/ Online Marketing InternJAEST
Marketing InternQR Holdings
Marketing InternBookmark This
Real Estate investor
Posted: January 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am a private real estate investor specializing in the Galveston market Foreclosures and local Houston real estate. I work from home inside the loop in the Museum District. I'm looking for a once a week intern for a couple of hours to assist with social media, marketing, spreadsheets, photo uploading, research, web expertise, creative content, brainstorming, etc. It's fun work!
Responsibilities- Create direct client outreach, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Communications, Microsoft Applications, Facebook, LinkedIn
Preferred - Property Flipping, Building Community Partnerships, Analitical