Communications SpecialistZimplistic Pte Ltd
Marketing InternNANTHEALTH CARE
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Stellar Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing & Sales InternshipLinda Mendible
sampling sauces/ in store demoslivita, llc dba the blonde italian
Marketing InternBlack Onyx World, LLC
Marketing InternTickleMe Entertainment
Marketing InternBookmark This
30 S Cole Rd
Posted: July 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are dedicated to accelerating market share growth and enhancing visibility for the products we represent. Our brand ambassadors combine their considerable talents to craft impressive promotional campaigns that bring rapid results and deliver high-value returns. We maintain a commitment to professional development that produces confident and agile associates so that we can deliver even bigger results.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.