Call Center AgentIntuit
Social Media Marketing ApprenticeNew England Digital Media
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
Community Development InternWheelwell, Inc.
Internship Training Program (Business/Entrepreneur)My Joyful Event
Marketing InternMs Cat TV
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Marketing InternBookmark This
21 West 46th Street
New York, NY
Posted: March 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEverSafe is a technology service to protect older adults against financial exploitation. EverSafe is seeking a marketing intern to work with us year-round to assist with EverSafe's marketing efforts. We have a direct-to-consumer initiative as well as marketing initiatives via channel partnerships. We are a small company and the right intern can grow their responsibilities rapidly. Since much of our marketing efforts is content based, demonstrable writing expertise is essential. If you are seeking an MBA in Marketing, go to school in the NY metro area and willing to work full-time in the summer and part-time during the school year, we may have a match.
Responsibilities- Create email campaigns, online newsletters, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Search engine marketing.
- Research, analyze and test product messaging.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing an MBA in Marketing.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Would like to work during the summer and during the school year.
- Looking to make a social impact.