Marketing Intern (Boutique Film Studio)Off Axis Pictures
Digital Marketing managerZADEH
Paid Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Dell Campus Ambassador - Niagara County Community CollegeMosaic North America
Marketing InternLatshaw Content & Marketing
Summer / Fall Public Relations and Social Media Marketing Internship @ PR AgencyDreams Animation
Marketing InternSynergy Management
Marketing InternshipAction Together Network
Marketing InternBookmark This
Lindsay Macht Agency
111 W. Vine St
Posted: August 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProvide customer service and sales support.
Approximately 10 hours per week.
Help growing insurance agency better serve customers.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Fast Learner, Commitment to Customer Service, Organized self-starter, Social Media Development, Positive Attitude
Preferred - Driving License, Cold Calling Experience, Insurance Background