Social Media & Community Management Intern16streetstories
IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMidwest Focus Group Inc
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Paid Summer Marketing Intern for E-commerce StartupGage Diamonds
Local Marketing Specialist & EditorThe Global Grid
Digital Marketing InternSidekick Virtual Solutions LLC
Do You Love Animals & Fashion?Sonas Denim
Destination Music Festival Marketing InternEnvision Festival
Marketing InternBookmark This
DESERT DIAMOND INDUSTRIES
4550 Ziebart Place
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: September 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Desert Diamond Industries Mission –To ensure all those using diamond and abrasive blades go home safe, through education, training and by providing products that help to solve the most relevant dangers and issues facing the diamond blade industry today. We believe that our clients should be offered the highest quality products available backed by the best warranties possible, both designed to provide the safest most beneficial work environment for employees, manager and owners.
Desert Diamond Industries is seeking candidates for a Marketing/Public Relations/Advertising Intern position. Potential candidates are those that fit in well to a healthy business environment, have a positive attitude and demeanor, and are highly professional and capable of collaborating with a staff, and the community.
This Marketing intern position will be responsible for understanding Desert Diamond Industries’ needs for communication across various media channels (e.g. social media, print, digital, etc.) and develop and implement an integrated marketing plan. This person will be responsible for developing a marketing/advertising strategy for the company.
This is a part-time position with flexible hours (minimum 10 hours per week). You can work more, if you need to make this a college credit requirement we can do that also.
This is a paid internship; successful completion of the internship could potentially result in full or part time employment.
Be a part of our growing vision to help keep workers safe out in the construction field and making a difference in the lives of many. Gain valuable skills and experience in operations, social media, marketing, advertising, public relations, sales, business management, and leadership.
We are a safety centric company, focused on increasing the safety of contracting and construction company employees all over the globe.
ResponsibilitiesKey Areas of Focus:
• Studio promotion and community outreach - develop outreach strategy to engage dialogue and inform potential community partners such as high school guidance counselors, vocational programs, safety groups like OSHA and CPSC
• Internet advertising strategy and implementation – including social media campaigns and updates (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, etc.) and Website assistance
• Integrated Marketing plan - Develop marketing and promotional materials, further our social media channels and create a community of users
• Video/photo – develop digital media strategy; assist with video recordings record for online distribution
Requirements• Minimum current Junior or Senior undergraduate status working towards a degree in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations; Graduates considered as well.
• Minimum Cumulative GPA: 3.0
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Desert Diamond Industries does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B status) for this employment position.