Marketing InternFour Mine Co LLC
Marketing InternThe Tech Connection
Growth Hacker Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Big real Estate Firm Looking for motivated studend ..getting to know the Manhattan Real estate markeNest seekers International
Video Creation InternMaster Shares
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
Waverley Oaks Road
Posted: August 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
A family of five bands/companies based in the food purchasing industry is looking for a Marketing Intern. Parent company, Dining Alliance, is a family owned and operated national company that is the leading foodservice partnership in the industry with over 20,000 locations and over $3 billion in buying power. Dining Alliance pools the buying power of foodservice operators, such as restaurants to drive down food cost. Company culture is entrepreneurial and team-oriented with a venture backed start-up feel.
The Marketing Intern will work hand-in-hand with the Director of Marketing and the Senior Marketing Specialists. This person must be able to actively work in a fast-paced environment and must be majoring in Marketing, Advertising or Sales. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of graphic design, social media, and data analytics.
• Undergraduate currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Advertising, or Business
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of social media and graphic design
• Photoshop and Adobe experience a plus
• Ability and interest in working with HubSpot, Google Analytics and Wordpress
• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the organization and mailing of marketing materials
• Assist with email marketing campaigns
• Assist with execution of trade show logistics
• Prepare presentations
• Provide support to all social media efforts
• Assist with blogging