MARKETING / SALES INTERNSHIPUS ACCENT COACH
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
DIGITAL MEDIA SALES INTERNSHIPPrÔsperity Is A Mindset
Social Media InternshipPrÔsperity Is A Mindset
Marketing InternRaise the Barr
Social Media & Community Management InternDoug Bopst Fitness, LLC.
Influencer campaign coordinator internStargazer
Marketing InternBookmark This
Waverley Oaks Road
Posted: August 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
A family of five bands/companies based in the food purchasing industry is looking for a Marketing Intern. Parent company, Dining Alliance, is a family owned and operated national company that is the leading foodservice partnership in the industry with over 20,000 locations and over $3 billion in buying power. Dining Alliance pools the buying power of foodservice operators, such as restaurants to drive down food cost. Company culture is entrepreneurial and team-oriented with a venture backed start-up feel.
The Marketing Intern will work hand-in-hand with the Director of Marketing and the Senior Marketing Specialists. This person must be able to actively work in a fast-paced environment and must be majoring in Marketing, Advertising or Sales. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of graphic design, social media, and data analytics.
• Undergraduate currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Advertising, or Business
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of social media and graphic design
• Photoshop and Adobe experience a plus
• Ability and interest in working with HubSpot, Google Analytics and Wordpress
• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the organization and mailing of marketing materials
• Assist with email marketing campaigns
• Assist with execution of trade show logistics
• Prepare presentations
• Provide support to all social media efforts
• Assist with blogging