Marketing Internship Program -PursueAsiaPursueAsia Recruitment and Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Fine Arts / Gallery InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Startup InternFind Yourself
Brand AmbassadorShelf Cosmetics
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Social Media GuruFirst Person
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing InternBookmark This
Telehems Labs Corporation
45401 Research Ave, Suite 208
Posted: July 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTelehems Labs Corporation, a start-up which is committed to design, manufacture and sell innovative electrical/electronic products, and we are dedicated to pursuing the emission reduction.
The company's vision is to achieve the ultimate goal of "zero emissions" by redefining some our home/office electrical/electronic products to reduce the carbon emission.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.