Marketing InternshipTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Social Media InternMr. Cory's Cookies
Personal Assistant / PR AssistantThe Septimius Group LLC
Global Digital Beauty Community is looking for WINTER and SPRING Interns! (Encino, CA)Bangstyle
Search Engine Optimization Specialist InternshipCreative Visual Productions
SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Marketing & Event Planning InternshipThe Admin Awards
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: February 22 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a social media networking platform headquartered in Houston, Texas. This position will involve mobile marketing and managing different social media accounts. Candidates will have an opportunity to work with a fast growing company in the mobile application sector while possibly obtaining a permanent paid position with the company.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Mobile Advertising, Online Advertising, Mobile Marketing, Public Relations, Online Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Marketing
Preferred - Blogging, Social Media Blogging, Marketing Effectiveness, Video Blogging, Online Social Networking, Social Networking, Promotions