Campus Marketing RepresentativeSavage Software Corp
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or for Next SemesterMCO, Inc
Web Developer/programmerDivas In Transition
Marketing/Advertising Paid InternshipOPTIMAR International
Marketing ManagerDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Marketing InternReliance Capital Limited
Unpaid Social Media InternEva Herr, Best Selling Author, Health/Science Journalist, Radio Host
Graphic Design/UX Design InternFranka Baly Media, LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: February 22 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a social media networking platform headquartered in Houston, Texas. This position will involve mobile marketing and managing different social media accounts. Candidates will have an opportunity to work with a fast growing company in the mobile application sector while possibly obtaining a permanent paid position with the company.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media Marketing, Online Advertising, Online Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Mobile Advertising, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Social Networking, Blogging, Promotions, Social Media Blogging, Online Social Networking, Video Blogging, Marketing Effectiveness