(((*(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) * ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing Intern at Vertoe (India - Remote internship)Vertoe
Social Media InternshipTalent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Communications InternClean Production Action
Travel Management and Luxury LeisureTravgroup.com
Marketing Assistant Needed!Momentum Marketing
Business Development InternMadeClose
Marketing/Advertising/Communications and Special EventsHinsdale Humane Society
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: February 22 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a social media networking platform headquartered in Houston, Texas. This position will involve mobile marketing and managing different social media accounts. Candidates will have an opportunity to work with a fast growing company in the mobile application sector while possibly obtaining a permanent paid position with the company.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media Marketing, Online Advertising, Online Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Mobile Advertising, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Social Networking, Blogging, Promotions, Social Media Blogging, Online Social Networking, Video Blogging, Marketing Effectiveness