Content/Article WriterLVisions Marketing Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternVillage boutique
Health Care InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing/ Sales InternGet it Going
Marketing Intern working with CEOBrandtnu
Yoga Studio InternshipNaam Yoga New York
Seeking Marketing InternsGenZ Publishing
Marketing / Project Management InternK-3 Technologies
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: February 22 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a social media networking platform headquartered in Houston, Texas. This position will involve mobile marketing and managing different social media accounts. Candidates will have an opportunity to work with a fast growing company in the mobile application sector while possibly obtaining a permanent paid position with the company.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media Marketing, Online Advertising, Online Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Mobile Advertising, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Social Networking, Blogging, Promotions, Social Media Blogging, Online Social Networking, Video Blogging, Marketing Effectiveness