Brand Ambassador - Full Time- Entry LevelThrive Events, Inc.
PR/ Marketing InternThrive Events, Inc.
Leadership Development Intern/ Future EntrepreneurAtlas Consulting Group
Entry Level Marketing AssociateMammoth Marketing, Inc.
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full TimeHarper Pierce
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Virtual Marketing Internship - Summer 2017AdMix Social
Marketing InternBookmark This
535 Connecticut Ave, STE 110
Posted: August 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNorthwestern Mutual is annually honored as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” in the life insurance industry according to FORTUNE Magazine’s annual survey. Since 1983, FORTUNE magazine has surveyed industry executives and analysts 38 times to identify the companies that are among the “Most Admired” in their industry, 38 times, Northwestern Mutual has earned that distinction.
We have a 20 person office that is a District Network Office of Northwestern Mutual located in Norwalk, CT. We are looking for a student who is ready to roll their sleeves up and make a difference
The marketing intern will participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns. He/she will work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
We are looking for a student who is ready to roll their sleeves up and make a difference. We are flexible with the weekly time commitment to accommodate the Intern’s schedule. They would work directly with the Managing Director, Craig Meadows and the Office Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.
• Create and maintain website forum
• Create the weekly internal newsletter
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Provide support to social media efforts and company website
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
• Current or recently enrolled in a 2-4 year undergraduate college program
• Preferred majors: Sales, Journalism, Graphic Design, Computer Science, English, Marketing, or Advertising.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of Web and social media
• Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Word, and Excel