Digital Marketing InternCi Solutions LLC
Marketing InternCi Solutions LLC
Travel Management and Luxury LeisureTravgroup.com
Marketing Assistant Needed!Momentum Marketing
Business Development InternMadeClose
Marketing/Advertising/Communications and Special EventsHinsdale Humane Society
PPC Online Marketing Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
IT/Computer Systems InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: May 25 2016
Company Location: Bristol, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPicSpotr is designed for photographers. Our goal is to improve how photographers do business allowing them to spend more time shooting and editing instead of drafting contracts, agreements, etc.
We're hoping to find an intern possessing a willingness to help us craft our story and tell the world about it. We need help developing our marketing strategy, drafting competitive analysis, assist in on-location marketing and establish relationships with some of our customers.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.