Marketing RepReliance capital limited
B2B Marketing/ business development internSupyer IVS
Copywriter/ Content Creator for International Trading B2B Platform (Internship)Supyer IVS
Marketing/Tele Marketing InternUram Insurance Agency
Cargo Cosmetics Marketing InternCargo Cosmetics
Social Media & Marketing Intern/Graphic DesignLove Sanctuary
San Diego’s Best Marketing Agency Internship Program!Campaign Creators
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: May 25 2016
Company Location: Bristol, CT
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPicSpotr is designed for photographers. Our goal is to improve how photographers do business allowing them to spend more time shooting and editing instead of drafting contracts, agreements, etc.
We're hoping to find an intern possessing a willingness to help us craft our story and tell the world about it. We need help developing our marketing strategy, drafting competitive analysis, assist in on-location marketing and establish relationships with some of our customers.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.