Marketing InternFinancial Industry A ssociation
Sales Outreach InternshipCloud LGS
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development / Sales InternNAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
Campus Brand Ambassador- University of California - IrvineMosaic
Copy Editor InternshipCloud LGS
In search of a SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL Marketing Intern for overall marketing(eipunlimited)
Marketing InternBookmark This
Grow My Brand
Posted: July 14 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionAt Grow My Brand, its not about us, its all about you. What do want from your business, your brand, your life? What kind of support could you use?
Our chief Business Strategist and Productivity Coach, Angel Santos, who has created and implemented marketing strategies for companies such as NASA, March of Dimes, and Texas A&M University, and worked for companies like ABC and PBS is here to help you grow your brand and elevate it to the next level.
Grow My Brand offers one-on-one and group coaching programs that help you envision, plan and set your goals for your brand and for your business. We focus on the inner and outer brand. What’s your big Why? What’s your What?? And what is your HOW? We help you implement strategies that let you focus working more on your business than in it.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.