Summer Marketing InternshipGreen Vine Marketing
Fall Social Media Marketing InternGreen Vine Marketing
Copywriting InternshipGreen Vine Marketing
Marketing InternshipGreen Vine Marketing
Marketing InternAnisa Rashad Enterprieses
Marketing and Communications InternThe Joven Institute
Paid - Content Marketing InternshipAdoshi.co
Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: December 01 2015
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKonaScrub is an all natural organic skincare company. You will work closely with the founder of the company to build new marketing strategies and more.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.