Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing Analyst InternBusiness Expo Center
Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
Business and Marketing ManagerWorld Arts
Digital Marketing Intern (remote)LPB Media
Marketing InternBookmark This
A Seasoned Affair, Inc.
Posted: October 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an unpaid, virtual internship for A Seasoned Affair., Inc. A Seasoned Affair, Inc provides pageants for women aged 60 and above, nursing home navigation, and presentations on topics related to long term care. The idea intern should be proficient in creating marketing an social media plans as well as be able to write press releases, and blog for our website on selected topics. The website is www.aseasonedaffair.com.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Solid computer skills, Oral & Written Communication Skills, Facebook Marketing
Preferred - Branding Experience, Social Media Blogging