Intern needed for growing social media/branding companyPebbleRebel Media
Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Social Media & Community Management InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / Internship for marketing / online marketingNAC Industrial
Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing SpecialistCold Stone Creamery
Marketing & Communications InternBookmark This
79 NE 167th Street
North Miami Beach, FL
Posted: August 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrowing beauty company is looking for a serious Marketing intern who is willing to work 20 flexibly hours a week . Also ready to oversee marketing as the company moves locations. Must live within 20 minutes of store location have a car and a 3.0 GPA
please email resume, references
Pay: $10/ Hour
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Manage companies website and online orders
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business, or Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Team working skills.
-The ability to motivate others.
-The ability to plan ahead and deal with unexpected changes.