Social Media & Community Management InternFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
SEO and Website MarketingTag Team Entertainment
Marketing InternSavant Portraits LLC
Student Marketing Assistant (Internship) - Wichita, KansasCollision Works
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Bilingual Chinese Marketing Assistant Needed for Professional Publishing CompanyAPG Publishing
Photo Studio Marketing InternKlik Studio
Marketing InternEagle group
Marketing InternBookmark This
1st Ave S
Posted: September 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMy company provides casino style free poker to various establishments looking to increase their customer base/revenue. We host daily/nightly events in their locations. We provide all equipment with dealers to manage the game. We provide a fun atmosphere so that all levels of players will have fun and enjoy a day/evening of free poker while supporting the local venue. We model ourselves after the WSOP and WPT professional tours.
The intern position will assist in growing the business locally and expanding to other markets. Start out as unpaid but can transition to paid with the growth of the company.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.