Marketing Intern4 Love Productions
Social Media Community Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Content Creator Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Event Marketing Coordinator / PR - College InternshipAres Direct
Marketing/Advertising- Paid InternshipSynergy Management
PR & Marketing AssistantSynergy Management
Communications InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Fine Arts / Gallery InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternBookmark This
1st Ave S
Posted: September 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMy company provides casino style free poker to various establishments looking to increase their customer base/revenue. We host daily/nightly events in their locations. We provide all equipment with dealers to manage the game. We provide a fun atmosphere so that all levels of players will have fun and enjoy a day/evening of free poker while supporting the local venue. We model ourselves after the WSOP and WPT professional tours.
The intern position will assist in growing the business locally and expanding to other markets. Start out as unpaid but can transition to paid with the growth of the company.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.