Virtual Marketing Internship - Summer 2017AdMix Social
Marketing InternBay City Connections
Sanctuary Marketing InternBest Friends Animal Society
Blog EditorCrystal Clear Digital Marketing
Content Writing InternCrystal Clear Digital Marketing
Marketing Summer InternAgora
Marketing & Merchandising Intern - Brilliant Earth, San FranciscoBrilliant Earth
Marketing LeaderNuAngels Home Care
Marketing InternBookmark This
GeniusDen Business Incubator
3106 Commerce Street
Posted: August 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to join us as a Public Relation Intern that is at the core of our educational and training initiatives. GeniusDen is a business incubator that offers great learning programs, mentoring and advising resources as well as multiple networking opportunities for entrepreneurs and investors in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Our goal is to educate and support startup founders so they can initiate, construct and scale their ideas into viable businesses.
GeniusDen has a three part mission: 1) To bring the future into the present. 2) To be a force multiplier. 3) To interrupt cycles of poverty – socially and personally.
We are looking for a Public Relation Intern to join our team for the strategic growth of GeniusDen to develop and execute the traditional and social media press for the purpose of GeniusDen.
Experience You Will Gain:
• Strategically developing marketing campaigns to gain experience on how to build competitive advantages
• Strengthening social media, communication and negotiation skills
• Developing confidence and competencies in planning and implementing real-world tasks.
• Collect quantifiable metrics to add to personal vitae or resume.
• Management of multiple campaigns in small teams.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are flexible to planning and promoting startup education and community programs at GeniusDen, including:
• Transcribing Presentations
• Writing Show Notes for events
• Writing Blog Posts and Summaries of Presentations
• Writing Newsletter promoting future events
• Proficient in Google AdWord and Facebook Ad Campaigns
• Creating and compiling event posts (headers and descriptions) on
• Preparing news releases for both traditional and social media
• Publishing the incubator’s updated information and upcoming events
• Taking event photos and posting to social media
• Collaborating with Corporate Givings Interns to showcase businesses that collaborate with GeniusDen.
• A graduate or an undergraduate with experience is preferred
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Having a passion about the entrepreneurial world
• A quick and efficient learner and able to work independently