MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Learn from a guru! eCommerce - marketing, software, social mediaSim1ems
V-log Video Blog Internet Social Media Online Marketing Intern ( VIRTUAL OK too)SnowSugar Video
Entry Level Marketing & Advertising PositionsImperial Solutions, Inc
Marketing/Graphics Design InternInnocor, Inc.
Social Media InternStartup Pros LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
15894 Diplomatic Plaza Drive
Posted: July 31 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you passionate about pursuing a career in Marketing? Are you a Marketing or Communications major looking to jump start your career by working for a fast-paced international start-up company? Are you a computer and social medial guru? If so, this internship may be the perfect fit for you!
The newly established organization, Ardent Global (AG) is hiring a Marketing Intern for our Houston office. Titan Salvage & Svitzer Salvage, parent companies of AG, are global leaders in the maritime markets of salvage, wreck removal, and emergency response.
The Marketing Intern will assist the department manager in all areas of marketing and communications by developing web content, creating and printing company collateral, initiating a social media presence and assisting in special projects, as assigned.
• Part-Time, 2-3 days a week
• Hourly, Non-Exempt
• Flexible work hours
Temperature controlled office environment of quiet to moderately quiet sound level.
This position requires frequent sitting, occasional walking, standing, stooping, bending and twisting of the neck, bending and twisting from the waist, and reaching overhead. This position requires frequent fine manipulation and simple grasping of both right and left hands (e.g. typing, holding telephone receiver, and utilizing writing implements.) This position requires occasional lifting of no more than 50 lbs. This position requires close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less) and the ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
• Keeps promotional materials ready by placing orders, verifying receipt, and ensuring stock is readily available.
• Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Maintains AG Facebook, Twitter, and other social media accounts, develop and execute social media campaigns and build a company presence in the social medial space.
• Evaluate the current social media landscape and propose and assist with complimentary strategies.
• Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing materials, which include articles, sale sheets, presentations, white papers, and collateral.
• Develop content in support of company newsletter and monthly reminder e-mails.
• Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
• Partner with vendors and management to create content for the website and online marketing campaigns that meet brand standards and align with or evolve with existing material.
• Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
• Assisting with reporting of key success metrics and ad hoc analysis.
• Coordinate scheduling and logistics of the marketing and communications department.
RequirementsEducation & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in progress with an estimated completion date within the next 1-2 years.
• Seeking students with a focus in Communications, Marketing or Digital Media preferred.
• Minimum 0-2 years of experience.
• Experience working with Social Media, Digital Marketing and Communications is a plus.