IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
SEO and Website MarketingTag Team Entertainment
Marketing InternSavant Portraits LLC
Student Marketing Assistant (Internship) - Wichita, KansasCollision Works
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Bilingual Chinese Marketing Assistant Needed for Professional Publishing CompanyAPG Publishing
Photo Studio Marketing InternKlik Studio
Marketing InternEagle group
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: June 16 2015
Company Location: Fair Oaks, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout this internship:
We are looking for a marketing intern who would like to garner experience mostly in digital and some print marketing. Tasks will include writing blog articles, press releases and social media content.
About Texting Inc.
Texting Inc. is a direct to carrier, text message marketing company. We have a software platform and service for businesses to send and receive text messages with their audience. We offer services for all types of organizations from small retail to enterprise corporations and NPO's.
Text messaging is the most powerful tool for communications and can be used in so many ways. We offer Text-to-donate for non-profits, Txt-For-Info for lead generation and on demand information delivery, coupon generation and tracking for retail; engagement tools like fish-bowl drawings, silent auctions, contest voting and much more.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Blogger, Blog Marketing, Corporate Blogging, Article Marketing, Blog Management, Article Writing
Preferred - B2B Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Affiliate Management, B2B Marketing Strategy, B2B Sales