Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Marketing InternBookmark This
Glitter In The South Boutique
Posted: May 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're an online boutique that is searching for amazing and talented students who love clothes, and who are diligent, assertive, and organized.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Post highly engaging and targeted content regularly on facebook, twitter and pinterest
- Grow targeted face book fans, twitter and pinterest followers daily
- Engage with fans regularly
- Get fans and prospects from various platforms to sign up for email list
- Run contests on facebook & instagram periodically
- Convert fans and followers into paying customers
- Build relationship with influential and relevant customers on facebook and twitter (Ask customers what they think of the site)
- Write media attention grabbing press releases and distribute to influential sources weekly
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- If only interested in search engine optimization task, please indicate in your application
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must be in school and trying to obtain credits and hours for internship
- Majoring in Mass Communications, Public Relations, Media, Marketing, Advertising, English, Creative Writing
- Have a passion for media and pr, social media
- Flexible work schedule
Computer and smart phone
Active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter